At the start of fight and whole time fighting with CF a spider "green flying thing" will move around the room in an arc like pattern, it will stop moving periodically and then start another arc.
If a player catches the spider "Player Name" got caught by Spiders!, they will take a lot of damage, the damage can be lethal on Leg/HC or higher difficulties. Being hit by the spider will cause the player to become silenced and unable to auto attack or use any spells, also does DoT dmg. After a period of time, CF will lock the player down, spawn behind them, and start channeling. Dps need to burst the boss to break the channel, otherwise the player will be 1 shot.
- Spider will respawn after this channel in the location it was last caught by a player, so take note of where it was caught.
- Spider leaves a green trail behind touching that you will immobilized and takes DoT damage.
- Maximum spider you can take is at Normal:5, Legendary:4, Heartcore:3, if you take more instant death.
- If you have 2nd tank person can eat spider on purpose to prolong the CF phase for DPS wise on main body.
- Any chance if your tank eat the spider and have aggro that time with already 4 stacks and "2nd tank taunt still CD", be sure to use smokes before breaking the channeling to prevent CF kill your tank instant. "pray your luck"
- If CF hp very low and close to VX, don't take any spider you either try to dps carefully broke the channeling w/o killing main body OR sadly you have to let that person to die for the sake of VX the boss.
Webs & Snakes
After each mini phase CF will scatter webs around arena ıf you touch webs you will get reduced -304 Move Speed & -30 HPS for short time.
At the same time snakes will be spawn and will follow players. Snakes can have different or same color and follow players to their respective color, more then 1 snake can follow same player too. If you touch head of snakes moving toward players you will heavily get hurt, it can even kills you.
Simply touching on snakes body "NOT HEAD" you can remove/destroy those areas.