Narith Normal Kill - Easy Mode
The concept of this encounter is to destroy an elemental box to trigger the Active Phase, where the boss is DPS'd until he loses 25% of his total HP, triggering another Passive Phase where the next box is destroyed, repeating the cycle until the boss is defeated (A total of 4 active phases).
Elemental Box Order
Although this may vary depending on the groups hero composition, you generally want to destroy the easiest boxes first and the box with the most difficult to manage abilities last. This is because each box destroyed reduces overall damage output from projectiles, making healing easier as the fight progresses. An easy order would be:
- 2 (Ice box, top right)
- 3 (Poison Box, bottom right)
- 1 (Fire Box, top left)
- 4 (Lightning Box, bottom left)
Do not stand between a box and the boss (5/6) when a box breaks because the rays that result between the boss and the box does fatal damage (see image below).
During the Passive Phase when destroying a box, do not waste mana/ability cooldowns on doing so. During this phase, the group should recover mana/health for the next boss phase; use potions, healing wards, etc. It is also possible stop attacking completely to delay the next Active Phase even longer, for example to give players that died enough time to run back - if the healing in the group can maintain it.
How to VX Narith - 'Elemental Chaos'
Defeat Narith the Fallen after invoking VX mode (attack the shade until it is at 75% HP while not killing any of the containers)
Narith UVX Guide
In VX mode, leave Narith at low HP and wait a bit. After some time (exact time uncertain) you can kill him, and when you do, he won't die but will instead heal himself to 100% and activate UVX mode. If you try to kill him too quickly he won't activate UVX mode but will instead instantly fail the run.
- He'll go through each 4 phases (like non VX Narith) but with new attacks, his next phase will be determined by whichever box he is closest to
- In addition, every time he activates a phase, all that phase's attacks will be permanently enabled even during other phases later on:
- All Phases: Gains 100% damage reflect upon phase change; this will wear off after a few seconds
- Fire Phase: Shouts "Burn in my HELL!" and summons an explosion on every player, deals 800 dmg, dodgeable like avnos meteors
- Fire Phase: Summons 6 balls of fire that circle around him and slowly move outwards, dealing 200 dmg if they pass through a player
- Ice Phase: Greatly slows all players
- Lightning Phase: Summons 2 tornadoes that move around the arena
- Poison Phase: Poisons all players for 40 damage per sec